G-Master Crack the Code – Competition Terms and Conditions
1. ORGANIZER AND COMPETITION PERIOD.
- 1.1.The Organizer is iiyama International, The Netherlands, 2131HA Hoofddorp, Wijkermeerstraat 8,
hereafter referred to as Organizer or iiyama.
- 1.2. The Competition will commence on 14 th May and run until 11 th June 2018.
- 2.1. To be eligible to participate in the competition you must be an individual residing in the UK,
France, Germany, Poland, The Netherlands and Belgium.
- 2.2. No responsibility is accepted by the Organizer for lost, delayed or damaged submissions caused by events beyond the control of the Organizer including transmission failures or any computer or
- 2.3. To enter the competition participants can choose to complete both tasks or just the second task prepared by the Organizer. Task 1 is optional. Task 2 is mandatory.
- 2.4. Task 1. Task one is to decode a message presented at gmaster.iiyama.com
- 2.5. Task 2. Task 2 is to “Show how G-Masters celebrate victory”. The submissions can have a written or graphic –
image or video – form.
- 2.6. Each participant can enter the competition once only.
- 2.7. The only way to enter the competition is via gmaster.iiyama.com
- 2.8. By entering the competition, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Terms and
Conditions and all decisions of the Organizer, which are final and binding. Any information published
by the Organizer at http://www.gmaster.iiyama.com/ form part of the Terms and Conditions.
- 2.9. iiyama reserves the right to void any artwork that is deemed to be non-original or submissions
that infringe on the content or intellectual property that is not the property of the participant.
- 2.10. Submissions in reference to Task 2 are tantamount to granting iiyama a non-exclusive, royalty-
free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish the submitted text/picture/video and use it for
marketing and commercial purposes. They are also tantamount to declaring copyright to the
submitted text/picture/video and having consent from others depicted in the picture/video to use the
picture/video in the competition.
- 3.1. Depending on number of tasks completed (one or two) the Participants are eligible either for the
main or consolation prizes.
- 3.2. Only Participants who complete both tasks are eligible for the main prizes.
- 3.3. Participants who complete Task 2 only are eligible solely for consolation prizes.
- 3.4. The winners will be chosen by an iiyama jury whose decision will be final.
- 3.5. To be eligible for the main prizes Participants must give a correct answer to Task 1. Based on the
creativity and artistic value of their answers to Task 2, the iiyama jury will choose forty winners who
will be awarded with:
- 1st place - 5 Participants will receive a G-Master GB2560HSU Red Eagle monitor
- 2nd place - 5 Participants will receive a G-Master GB2530HSU Black Hawk monitor
- 3rd place - 30 Participants will receive a G-Master baseball cap and a G-Master jacket
- 3.6. Based on the creativity and artistic value of the answers submitted by Participants who complete
Task 2 only, the iiyama jury will choose sixty winners who will be awarded with consolation prizes:
30 x G-Master mousepads
30 x G-Master T-shirts
- 3.7. Additional 20 G-Master mousepads will be presented to Participants who will choose to share their
answers to Task 2 via social media channels using the following hashtags: #iiyama #gmaster
- 3.8. Winners will be announced on 27th June 2018 at gmaster.iiyama.com and at
https://www.facebook.com/iiyamaCo and will be contacted via email for their shipping information. If
the winners fail to respond to that e-mail within 5 workdays, they are no longer eligible to receive the
- 3.9. The prizes will be shipped out by 11th July 2018.
- 3.10. Prizes may not be exchanged or redeemed for cash value.
- 4.1. iiyama shall not be liable for any interruption to the Competition whether due to force majeure or
other factors beyond the Organizer’s control.
- 4.2. iiyama reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and
codes of practice, to make changes to the Terms and Conditions of the Competition.
- 4.3. Participants will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or
expenses incurred in participating in this Competition.
- 4.4. The Competition is governed by English law.
5. PRIVACY STATEMENT.
- 5.1. iiyama will not pass any of participants’ personal data to any third parties with the exception of
the shipping company used to deliver the prizes to the winners.
- 5.2. All personal data acquired through this competition will be used solely to select and contact the
winners and to ship their prizes.
- 5.3. All the participants’ personal data will be retained by iiyama till a month after the closing date of
- 5.4. All the participants’ personal details will be deleted once the competition winners have been
announced and the prizes have been shipped.
- 5.5. Nagroda nieodebrana przepada, jeśli dwie próby dostarczenia za pośrednictwem przesyłki
kurierskiej okażą się nieskuteczne.
5.6 For transparency reasons, iiyama will publish the winners first name, last name and country of
residence - at a href="http://www.gmaster.iiyama.com/">gmaster.iiyama.com and at
https://www.facebook.com/iiyamaCo iiyama will only
publish the names of the participants that have given their explicit consent.